Saturday, January 19, 2008

The Voice

Last Sunday while we were at church Noah was feeling a little bit crazy. He was having a hard time being quiet, and a harder time holding still. He couldn’t stay in our bench and kept going back and forth from our bench to the family behind us. When he wasn’t doing this he was climbing all over the bench. Basically, he was loud and distracting. While I was sitting and trying to listen to the speaker, Noah yelled, “Mom! Listen to me!” I turned to look at him, and he had both of his fingers in his ears. I thought he was trying to plug his ears so he didn’t have to listen to the speaker, or to me telling him to be quiet. Instead he said, “Something is wrong with my ears. I can still hear the voice.” I suppose that when he is misbehaving and deliberately doing what I told him not to do, he can claim that “the voice” told him to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.