Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged!

List 5 Joys, 5 Fears, 5 Obsessions, 5 Surprising Facts, 5 People to tag:

5 Joys

1. My boys
2. Chocolate
3. Mountains
4. Oceans
5. The Cosmos

5 Fears

1. Large cockroaches
2. Sharks
3. Fire
4. Anaesthesia
5. Losing my hair

5 Obsessions

1. Dark chocolate
2. Shoes
3. Sweaters
4. Ice cream
5. Altoids (or other strong mints).

5 Surprising Facts

1. I am learning how to play the harp.
2. I love trivia and other useless knowledge.
3. I am shy.
4. I live in Paraguay (not surprising to some of you).
5. I like fixing things, putting things together, and building things.

5 People to tag

1. The Erb Garden
2. The Gray Family
3. Tales of the East
4. Leelee's Point of View
5. The Bruner Bunch

(Sorry Higbee/Warner clan, I don't know that many bloggers!)

No comments: